Monday, September 10, 2007

Breaking down another wall...AGAIN!

The past 2 weeks was really an all expense paid trip to hell and back!!!! Not under MATTA fair summore! You see, I've this client who is so fickle minded that they have so far changed the entire structure of the house 5 times since we started working on it. Now that they have moved in, they have decided to pecah a few walls again!!!! Ayoooo!!!!!!!!! It's bad enough that they are rushing for Raya (which is impossible to achieve), now they want to demolish and rebuilt one section again!!!!! I mean, they are really nice people and they are willing to pay (which is a very very important factor). But still, I personally feel it's not worth the hassle of living in constant dust and noise (not to mention the risk of your valuables kena sapu by these workers) and you have to fork out lotsa $$$ for all these inconvenience. Anyway, my other projects are all delayed because of this massive home, which again is being broken down. I'm proud of my work here but I don't know when it will be finished with the rate we are going.

No comments: