Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Buka puasa!

It's the time of the year again and it's always a welcoming sight to see so many stalls opened specifically catering for the breaking of fast. More so lah, for me who just can't resist a good ayam percik or the wide variety of kuih muih they sell out there.

Most eateries are also banking in on this season to start promoting their buffets as well. I've been out several times either to entertain customers or friends. By far, my fav places are still Mdm Kwan's, Nikko Hotel and Hilton PJ. The variety is great (too bad I don't take good pictures like Oliviasy) and the food's fantastic! As for the stalls, TTDI has a great variety of good food (not those selling for the sake of selling) as well. So, go out and try! You don't have to be "puasa"ing to enjoy these delicacies! Ayo.... all this talk about food is making me hungry.

No comments: