Monday, October 09, 2006

Silent

Have anyone of you had days where you just don't want to deal with anyone? You just don't want to talk to anyone? Even the first ring on the phone annoys the hell out of you? These are the days that you just silently walk into you office and close the door behind you and hope the day will end in a blink of an eye. Yep... one of those days.

I don't know... Is it the haze? (After all, IT IS by far the worst today!!!) Is it the lack of quality sleep lately? Is it because I really needed a break? I dunno...

I'm not angry with anyone. It's just that I don't want to talk to anyone today. Is this wrong? Am I rude? All I wanted is silence for the entire day. No phones ringing, no meetings, no appointments, no "to-do" list... nothing.

I think I need to get out of KL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just one of them days~~~~~