Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Refreshed!

Ahhhh... Yesterday's break really made my day. (Big thanks to Selangor for declaring it a holiday! :D) One should never under estimate what a days break can do to a person's mind and body. Now imagine repeating this for the next two weeks...Hehehehehehe!!! Ultimate bliss!

Most people would envision me vegetating all day yesterday. However, it was more of having the chance to clean up the pad, doing laundry and catching up on my reading. I even had the luxury of preparing a nice meal! This is such a far cry from my normal routine of rushing home from work and grabbing anything that is not rotting from the fridge and throwing it into the wok. All in the name of preparing some barely edible "home cooked" meal. LOL!

I was actually quite surprised that I couldn't sit still for more than 5 minutes at home, since I originally planned to do so. It seems what I really needed was a different role play from my normal routine at work. Since I spend most of my time at work, doing something different kind of made my day. It was nice to be able to do things that do not require my phone perpetually glued to my ears, or to run around attending meetings or preparing presentations. Not forgetting the "other job" where I work closely with my trusty measuring tape and bundles of samples. So, I guess yesterday really worked out fine for me.

Now that I am refreshed, I can go out and conquer the world again! Big bad world, here I come!!! **Puts on face mask before dashing out through the front door**

No comments: