Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Still shots of Siti for a TVC

I was in a verge of an emotional breakdown that evening after having to endure a 9 hour mental torture from a very difficult and fickle client. In a drained state, I flicked my Nokia phone (which had just been re-attached earlier after I smashed it several times at the wall) and speed dialed Meen to see if we could meet up for dinner (It was more like I need someone to listen to me bitch). So, there I was, stuck in late evening traffic and illegally on the handphone (no handsfree kit or equivalent).

"Hello?" Meen responded.

"Where are you? Wanna meet up for dinner in KL? I need someone to talk to." I said without any twist or turn.

"I sekarang on the way pi Shah Alam. Siti ada TVC kat Sri Pentas. Ko tau kat mana tak tempat tuh? Shah Alam I so fail!" Meen replied.

"Eh, I pon sekarang tengah stuck kat Federal di Shah Alam. I jumpa you kat Sri Pentas, boleh?" I immediately said.

"Boleh! Bawak camera sekali yer? Kita orang takde camera man amik still photos arini."
So, that was how I ended up at Sri Pentas in Shah Alam to take Siti's still photos. What can I say about her? She's professional, on time, and fuss free. One of the most efficient artist I've ever had the chance to work with.

I still managed to bitch about my grievances later during dinner. So, mission accomplished! Hahaha!
















No comments: