Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kak Yasmin In Her Own Words

Hello! Yeah, I'm back (for now)! I thought by taking a long hiatus from this blog (and other people's as well) will give me a reason to free myself to have some time to myself. If I were in a shooting competition, I'd definitely have missed my shot by miles! Well, all is still well (at least most of it). Otherwise, I've been keeping myself busy with shitload of stuff that is either character building or emotionally draining.

Of course, there's the real estate and interior design business which helps pay the bills. ;-P Things did turn out pretty well, I have to say. Out of the many projects I've done, I'm quite proud to say that for a small fry like myself, I have managed to weave myself inside some circuit board hierarchy and got the job to restore the King's furniture set at the Parliment house! I can't wait to see the end results. So far, the wood work's been polished and repainted and re-upholstery work will commence tomorrow. The entire set will be ready by next week, I hope. Pictures will be up once they are ready to rock and roll back to the Royal chamber.

By the way, I managed to attended the launch of Yasmin Ahmad's Films at Sunway University College last week. Written by Amir Muhammad, a publisher writer and film maker, he pays tribute and gave a wonderful insight to her films through his tongue in cheek fashion. Before the actual "launch" by Sharifah Amani, they showed this little film made by Ajami Hashim which I liked very much. Hope you'd enjoy it too.

2 comments:

Ajami Hashim said...

TERIMA KASIH coz tonton 'KAKMIN"

:-)

marco said...

oh! welcome back. you know sometimes the blog has become the ONLY way for us to communicate.

glad to hear from you again..(ya, you are right! i have your number in my phone, lah)