Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tung Tung Chiang!

I know... I've been really bad at updating this blog to the point that most people have probably thought that I was another lost cause. Anyways, before someone actually say a pray and decided bury this blog for good, let me say that I'm well and alive!!! :-D

Oh, By the way, Happy Chinese New Year to all and like any other Chinese or part Chinese, or self proclaimed Chinese around the world, the family reunion dinner is a big part of the celebration. My family never misses the Steamboat or some people call it the Hotpot meal. I don't know how it became my family's tradition but I guess it is because of the convenience of not having to whip out a whole lot of dishes that mom decided to stick to it. We all love it of course. Here are some of the dinner pictures.

CNY09 1 by you.
Qumquats... yummy!

CNY09 7 by you.
Mom preparing her own "Loh Sang" salad

CNY09 5 by you.
And getting ready to toss!!!!

CNY09 8 by you.
Assorted fishballs for the Steamboat

CNY09 4 by you.
Fish!!! Yes... with the head and tails :-P

CNY09 10 by you.
Trying out some new styles to recreate vintage photo effects.

CNY09 1 by you.
The dangerous stuff that will end the mother of all diets!

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: