Friday, January 16, 2009

Mr President

It's been work as usual, though at a different pace and level. I'm certainly a happier man lately. I know I've been guilty of not updating as much as I used to but I decided that I needed that break to explore things that I liked. I've been reading heavily and this time I'm reading a lot of work from our local writers instead of those from the West. I have to say that I've been very impressed with the work of quite a few of them. I'll post up the next one about the books that I've read and what my views are on them in the next entry.

Anyways, I got this video clip from a friend in FB and I think it is really good. Enjoy it!

5 comments:

Mena Ryan said...

I like that but since our long national nightmare is almost over (Gerald Ford quote), how about this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xFWba
Bush was on last night for 15 minutes so they rescheduled Ugly Betty for next week. He is going to annoy everyone until the bitter end, isn't he? ;^)

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: What??? You mean he's more important than Ugly Betty??? That's a National scandal!

Mena Ryan said...

I know! Most people didn't actually bother to watch it, which didn't stop his fans (who make up about 27% of the country) from crying about how evil we liberals are to him and how delusional we are. Ah yes, the delusional "left" makes up 73% of the country. Who's delusional?
Did you happen to catch any of it, speaking of people being delusional? I don't know if this link works outside of the US but you may appreciate this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/
Go to "Previously" and then the 4th one down, after the plane crash stories.

ginseng4desoul said...

Mena: No!!! Can't stand the sight of him let alone follow up on his where and what about. Besides, I've been kinda busy running around trying to finalize a property sale. My first!! Yay!

Mena Ryan said...

Well, congratulations! First of many I hope.
By the way, that link above isn't to him, per se, but to some really scathing commentary about that speech.