Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Starting to feel like Christmas

It's been a long time since I've updated anything here. Till someone said that I have pontianak here too!!! LOL! Anyway, I've been extremely busy with work and many things happened. Some good some not so good. Anyway, that's what life is all about right? I managed to get my best friends over help me decorate the tree since I wasn't exactly in the mood to put it up this year. In return, they were fed with pizzas and bufallo wings. Hehehe...

xmas 4 by you.
My favorite Christmas deco

xmas 3 by you.
xmas 2 by you.
Not bad for first timers..hehehe

xmas 1 by you.

3 comments:

akupunyahal said...

haa uolsss cantik2... satu jer yer lum ada.. present bawah pokok tuh for kengkawan nih.... he heee in return nanti kita datang la bawak limau mandarin..*matilaa limau mandarin for chinese new year

ginseng4desoul said...

Malim: Chantek kan depa sema buat? Presies tuh in the process... hehehe...

wahdi said...

Not bad okeh!! NICE!!!