Monday, May 12, 2008

Ode to my dearest Mee.

Ok, today I won't bitch about "Latins" from BN land, even I would like to vent it out from my system real bad. Spoke too soon on No. 44. That bitch wants to change again. Anyway, I digress.

This blog is a tribute to my dearestMom. We had a wonderful day spending time just the two of us yesterday. Since Dad's in the middle of a rain forest with Sis observing primates, I've decided to bring Mom out for some shopping and a dinner treat at 1U. Actually, I've not been really "there" for my family since I've started my business. Juggling time around two business basically took up all my time and sanity. So, if I am not in a good mood, I'd rather not be facing them because it shows on my face and I'd rather not drag everyone down into my mood swings. Anyway, yesterday was indeed great. We actually talked and managed to buy her some stuff that she needed. We decided to have dinner at Italiannies, one of her favorite places. There was a special menu for mother, which was complimentary for that special day. We enjoyed every morsels of the Marsala Linguine and Grilled Salmon.

Time passes by really fast when one's having a great time. We left the place soon after because Mom kept on insisting that I'd better go back early so that I can get ready for tomorrow. I guess she just can't help being Mom and I love every bit of of her for it. Yesterday's event taught me a valuable lesson where no money can buy. Spend as much time as you can with your parents as time stops for no one. Mom, I love you so much and I hope you had a great time too yesterday. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yupyup :) tantan & i took my mum out for jap on saturday nite, to avoid the crowd u know. took her out for good jap food :D

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: Wah...Jap summore. Must be damn shiok!