Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I need a PA

Ok!!! I'm well rested (er... I think lah) and once again my very interesting life is swarthing me with curtains (back logs yikes!) and shipping demons creating havoc. I'm suppose to be away in Bangkok this coming Thursday too. Can't believe that I'm still contemplating on continuing with the trip or not???!!!! (I've got the hotel and limo in Bangkok all booked) Mebbe I should go and spend a big hole in my pocket. Besides, Christmas is around the corner and I need an excuse to spend money. I'll just worry about the rest once I get back. And there is also the pictures that needs to be cropped from the Langkawi vacation. The kids were just sooooo adorable!!! I miss them so much! Must make it a point to post them in the blog!

There is also this nagging thing about me losing too much weight in the past 2 weeks. 4 kilos!!! That's way too fast! But, then again that's just me... I lose it fast, I can also gain them back in a jiffy! So, I might just remedy that tonight when I make myself a batch of my killer Tiramitsu. BTW, a cafe actually asked me to make them a sample! Hmmm... finally my answer to escaping the shipping demons? I might just make one for them and see what happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shipping, interior deco, trading, now baking? dey, wat else you wanna conquer ah :P

ginseng4desoul said...

Oli: Ze VORLD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shazmin said...

how did ou lose the weight!!!?

ginseng4desoul said...

Shaz: I dunno lah. I guess if my meal time goes topsy turvy, so does my weight kot? But it's going up again now that I'm back to my routine and also daily dose of fatty desserts!! Yikes!!!

Anonymous said...

Drink some beer! That usually works for the guys in the deep south here. :^)